The NALA is Price Rubin & Partners' conduit to the world and to the world of public relations. They promote the Price Rubin brand name which in turn brands our artists even further. Whenever an article about this company appears in a newspaper, periodical or television site, Price Rubin is being seen where it needs to be seen. The same goes for our roster of artists. In the future, look for articles and press releases pertaining to the history of Price Rubin, it's services and products and it's deep roster. Watch the dashboard below daily and see how The NALA works for our clients.
- Jack Price Marks 32 Years in Artist Management, 10 Years Retiring from Stage
- Price Rubin and Gravity Nashville Form Price Rubin Nashville
- Jack Price Shares ‘Trade Secrets with Jack Price’ as a Life Guide for Others
- Price Rubin Artists, The Romeros, Offer Masterclass and Private Guitar Lessons
- Jack Price discusses artist representation and Price Rubin’s direct approach for getting its clients work in the industry.
- Price Rubin Artists Angel Romero and Lalo Schifrin Headline Hollywood Bowl
- Price Rubin Helps Kick Off Feagin Guest Artist Series with Recital by Alex Slobodyanik
- Price Rubin Artist Daniel Rodriguez to Sing at 15th Anniversary of 9/11 Concert
- Price Rubin Artist Eugenia Zukerman Plays Mozart with Pueblo Symphony Orchestra
- Price Rubin Steinway Series Bringing Soon-to-be-Discovered Talent to the Nation
- Price Rubin Announces Krisztina Wajsza in Concert for J. Donald Feagin Guest Artist Series
- Price Rubin Artists Eroica Trio Tour Hawaii
- National Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine Launches U.S. Tour at Armstrong Auditorium
- Acclaimed Pianist Alex Sacha Slobodyanik Returns to the Stage in California
Kriss F. Woodbury